Tuesday, January 7, 2014

(Some of) My Favorite Walking Dead Quotes

"I'm a pirate."
-The Governor

"How about a big hug for your old pal, Merle?"

-Merle

"I shot my mom. She was out. Hadn't turned yet. I ended it. It was real."

-Carl

"You got the... short hair. You're not a lesbian? My, my this is interesting."

-Axel

"I must be the first brother in history to break into prison."

-Tyreese

"It's a Cherokee Rose. The story is that when American soldiers were moving Indians off their land on the Trail of Tears, the Cherokee mothers were grieving and crying so much 'cause they were losing their little ones along the way from exposure and disease and starvation. A lot of them disappeared. So the elders, they said a prayer; asked for a sign to uplift the mothers' spirits, give them strength and hope. The next day this rose started to grow where the mothers' tears fell. I'm not fool enough to think there's any flowers blooming for my brother. But I believe this one bloomed for your little girl."
-Daryl


Those are just some of my favorites that I could remember. Tell me some of yours and I'll post them and give you credit. Comment on this post or tweet me @TWD_Addictx








No comments:

Post a Comment