Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Can't wait for February?!

Hello guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long, my life has been really hectic these past couple of months...

Anyway, I'm back!!

So it's been a while since the mid-season finale... how is everyone doing? Are you as sad and lost as I am? I don't know what to do with myself on Sunday nights anymore.

The fourth season has been really great! The governor is finally dead (I'll have to make a separate post for the governor... too many things to be said about him).
There were a couple things that I didn't like about season four.
          #1 Rick leaving Carol behind.
          #2 Hershel's death. His death was so brutal!! He did not deserve to die that way.
          #3 The prison group is now split into four or five smaller groups.


**The Walking Dead returns February 9th at 9:00 pm eastern time only on AMC

Well that's all I have to say for now. But I would love to hear what your thoughts are about this season or past seasons or anything. You can comment on my blog or tweet me @TWD_Addictx

No comments:

Post a Comment