Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Phillip aka The Governor

Since we first met the Governor in season three I immediately disliked him. He just didn't seem right, if ya know what I mean.


The Governor or Phillip seemed to be a congenial man, but in reality he was a sociopath that would do anything and I mean anything to keep himself safe and happy. His first act of violence was when he took down military men. It only got worse from there. When he actually attacked the group of people I love the most I wanted him dead right there on the spot. Then Andrea actually had the chance to end his reign of terror, but she didn't take it. But that's okay because I thought Michonne or Maggie deserved to kill him themselves.

In season four we see a different side of Phillip. He shows his vulnerable and helpless side after he had been abandoned by Martinez. But that didn't last for long! As I had come to actually like Phillip The Walking Dead creators decide to throw in a major plot twist (of course!). I thought Phillip had changed, became a better man, left behind his violent past, but no he was a same old violent self. When he killed Martinez I knew he was a big threat to Rick and the others. I knew he wasn't over the past and still wanted revenge on Michonne and the rest of the group. They were safe and happy and he wasn't.

Needless to say I was ecstatic when Michonne finally ended that bastards life. It's sad that so many people had to lose their life before someone could finally catch him off guard and kill him, but hey that's The Walking Dead for ya.

Hit me up on here or on my twitter @TWD_Addictx



No comments:

Post a Comment